Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finding New Clients

One thing I have learned so far is that advertising and marketing never end. As I am setting up my bookkeeping business I have been shopping around getting prices. I'm in a fraternity so I have a large network of people that I can use as a resource.

One of my fraternity brothers designs and publishes websites. I called him asking about the prices, and BAM he was like yeah we can help you out as long as you give us some hints about using quickbooks better and better bookkeeping techniques.

This was me looking for services and establishing a potential client. Also if you think about the future, If I do a good job explaining it to him he can spread my business's name out there to other small businesses that contact him.

Its funny who you encounter and the timing life has, in the past few months since my inception of this idea, I have heard of friends and family who are planning to start up a small business. Hopefully I will be faster in the establishment area so when they are ready to start I will be at their doorstop the next day with my bookkeeping services.

No comments:

Post a Comment